Monday, March 2, 2009

Fun Family Night!

I was talking to my neighbor today and she asked me how Amber learned the Articles of Faith. I told her that we have worked on the primary songs in the Children's Song Book. The power of music is incredible! There is something magic about your memory and music!

So, I had this idea tonight for family night. I decided that I would play one Article of Faith song from the Children's Songbook CD while the girls took turns jumping on the mini trampoline. I asked them to sing the song a loud as possible! It was pretty funny watching Amber bolt out the Articles of Faith while jumping on the trampoline! ! ! We challenged the girls to see who could say the most Article of Faith. Haley sang 1-5. Amber was able to sing 1-4 and 5 with some help. Allison almost has the first one down! Her sisters are a huge help in teaching her the songs! Dave made the comment that maybe he should do this activity with the Webelos Cub Scouts! :) Sometimes I wonder where I get my crazy ideas! ! !