Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!

This morning started out pretty well. I asked Haley to put her library books in her backpack. She didn't find them where they belong so she headed up stairs to find them. She found them within a few minutes. When she came down stairs to show me her books she mentioned that she had said a prayer and found them almost instantly!

School is back in session after the long Christmas break. Amber wasn't too excited about going to preschool this morning. When I picked her up she said that she had fun! Her friend Isabel came home with us for a lunch/play date. Amber loves to have friends over!

Today was Allison's first day of Creative Ballet/Tap. She will no longer participate in the Tiny Toes class on Fridays. Her friend Annika is in her class and she is very excited about that! It was also the first day of class for Amber and Haley. They are in KinderKid Ballet/Tap. I asked them how they liked the class and they said they loved it!

On a different note, we had a TERRIFIC youth night! I don't think the youth have ever had so much fun playing games before! It was a joint activity and so the girls and boys meet together. Normally once a month. Most everyone came in their pj's and played various games. Fun was had by ALL! It was Linda and Kiley's birthday tonight so we celebrated by singing "Happy Birthday" and eating cake.