I had the most wonderful birthday! Last weekend my friend Stacie watched my girls so Dave and I could go out for ice cream to celebrate my birthday. We went to Cold Stone and I got a free ice cream creation because it was my birthday. You can print out a coupon if you join their b-day club online. Last night my friend Erin watched my girls as a birthday gift for me. I was showered with gifts from other kind friends today.
This morning my husband got up before me and made me breakfast and baked a cake! The girls decorated a cake with a valentine theme. Dave and the girls picked out a gift for me this morning. My husband also made me dinner. It was a 5 course meal! I was served bacon wrapped sea scallops, salmon, french green beans, split-pea wild rice pilaf, and a green smoothie. After dinner we had birthday cake and gifts. I loved the card Dave and the girls picked out. We are really into singing cards at our family. When you opened the card cats sang happy birthday in their MEOW language. I am not sure who liked it more me or Allison?
It was a wonderful day. It couldn't have been any better!
