Friday, September 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER ! ! !













Amber turned 6! We decided to celebrate a few days early because I was having shoulder surgery the week of her birthday.

We had Grandma Leonetti, Grandpa and Grandma Johnson over for a little cake. Amber got to make her own cake this year. She chose an angel food cake with cool whip frosting, animal cookies, graham cracker sticks, and gummy worms. She had a little help from her sisters! Normally we have a pinata. Last year I forgot about the pinata and this year I also forgot. Fortunately one of the girls mentioned it and so we all went to the back yard to watch the girls take turns hitting the pinata.
Amber REALLY wanted some Webkinz and she got two for her birthday!

On her real birthday, Grandma Leonetti made her apple cinnamon pancakes and a granola yogurt parfait! For dinner she got pizza and ice cream with M&M's!

During the day both Grandmas, Allison, Haley, and I visited Amber in her Kindergarten class at school. She passed out fruit snacks for her birthday. She got a certificate and a candy necklace. It was fun to visit her class!