I just thought this was adorable. A selfless act of service. As I quickly took a picture of Jen helping Gage get a drink, I thought about the many acts of service that Mothers perform each day. Many Mothers serve their family willingly and without complaint. There are so many daily acts of service that go unnoticed.
Just think- what would life be like with out your Mother?
~Vance the turtle~
~ Miss Tayla the witch~
~Miss Allison the witch~
Janel in her cool costume!
Amber trick-or-treatingLast night we met up with a some of our ward family for a Trunk-or-Treat at Haley's Elementary school. I was impressed with how patient the kids were waiting for the families that were running late. All of the kids were adorable. I didn't take very many pictures because I was handing out the candy. After the trunk-or-treat we went around the neighborhood with some friends. My girls had full treat pails. When we got home the doorbell rang consistently until 8:00 when we turned out the lights. I didn't' enjoy all of the trick-or-treaters as much as the kids did!
